Terms & Conditions For Events
Joseph Clough Event Ticket Terms & Conditions You agree to the following when purchasing a ticket to a Joseph Clough event:
· The demonstrations at this event are for the entertainment purposes only and you must be at least 18 years old to attend.
· The demonstrations are not appropriate for anyone suffering from epilepsy, clinical depression or any other nervous or psychiatric condition. Attendance at and participation in the demonstrations is completely optional: if you are offered the opportunity to participate, you should consider your decision very carefully.
· Joseph Clough disclaims all liability for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense suffered in connection with such demonstrations.
· By participating in any demonstrations you consent to personal information being discussed in an open forum and potentially recorded and agree that the maximum liability of Joseph Clough, in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, howsoever arising, shall be limited to the cost of admission to the demonstrations save to the extent that such limitation is prohibited under applicable law. This shall not affect your statutory right as a customer.
· Patrons must not take video or audio recordings of any kind at the event. Patrons must not use translator systems or translators offering a live simultaneous translation from within the event.
· Joseph Clough can accept no responsibility for any loss due to cancellation of any programme or event. Joseph Clough will not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
· We will happily exchange any Joseph Clough event ticket for a credit note, up to thirty days prior to the event. Credit notes will be valid for all future Joseph Clough events, within 12 months and subject to availability. Between two and thirty days prior to the event Joseph Clough will consider requests for an exchange on an individual basis. All requests must be in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Joseph Clough reserves the right to send away any person who in their judgement is found to be unmanageable or a danger to the safety or enjoyment of others. In this event no refund will be given. Any additional costs and responsibility involved in removing the participant will be borne by the client.
· Any and all photographs, videos, or other recorded media may be used by Joseph Clough for the purposes of marketing or advertising without any payment or compensation being offered and without any request being made to the featured parties.
· No Liability is accepted for: Loss of or damage to property belonging to or travelling with the members of any group. For example watches, jewellery, cameras or clothing; Losses or additional expenses due to delays or changes in travel services, sickness, weather, strikes, riots, war, quarantine or any other cause